Sunday, July 25, 2010

I'm Not Gonna Give This a Title

Is there a term for someone who's suffering from the feeling of being lonely? I'm sure there are but I'm too lazy to google it anyway. I've been feeling lonely for a while now. I can be in a roomful of people and feel so alone. I can be talking to someone and laughing but its so cold around me. I can feel my heart being an empty chamber and my mind trying to grab something that I don't know what it is.

I feel like I'm on a different wavelength compare to the others. I feel like no one can really get me and I know no one will ever do that. I know this is pathetic sounding but hell, I need to talk this here. I'm not gonna tell someone else and burden them. Its all in the mind and I know I'll have to fight it and get back to normal.

Will that happen?

I have no idea.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...