Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Birthday Post: Letter to My Future.

This is the second letter of my birthday celebration. Its shorter than the first one, but how do you write to your future self?



Dear 33 year old Hanis,

I hope you're an older, more awesome, more gorgeous than ever and more confident version of me. Well, to be honest, I've struggled with this letter for few weeks now, wondering what should I write. In the end, I have to admit that this letter would be a series of questions. I'll try to limit the number.

How's the family, which I mean Mama, Dad and Lil Bro.

How many things have you done on the bucket list and please tell me you've gone bungee jumping.

Where did you end up deciding to go for your first ever trip? Was it Australia or Disney World? Or perhaps some Wild Card like Brazil?

Did you and Mokesart went with your plan B? Or are you the godmother of babies that are in need of a hairbrush?

How's the novel going? Please tell me its at least completed. Or perhaps its one of the bestsellers? *wink wink*

Haha, I think that's about it. I hope you're celebrating your 33th birthday wonderfully with people that you love.

Love,

23 year old Hanis.


1 comment:

Mark said...

I really thought Mozart was Plan A. I do think though that your first trip will be to see him. Maybe even by 33 you'll be living in Australia :) Assuming global warming hasn't somehow managed to take it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...