Monday, July 30, 2012

Late Birthday Review.

Turning 23 has been different than turning 22 where I don't even remember what happened. I turned 21 while crying a heartbreak. 20 was of guilt. So, thankfully my birthday this year was nice.

I got wishes from classmates, friends and Facebook friends. Mokesart stayed up till it was midnight my time to wish me. And I totally acted like a brat the whole of next day because it was my birthday. (Not really)

The parents got me this amazing watch. It all started a month ago when I saw this FCUK watch that I fell in love with. Mama was against the brand's name so I marketed it to Dad as French Connection instead. Somehow, they went to look for it and sadly, the catalogue is prettier than the display where I don't mean the watches are ugly, there's just not as much choice.

Maybe because I'm against those overly feminine watches with chain straps.

I then left it to my parents' wonderful taste (I mean it) and what I got, was a beautiful Ted Baker watch that came in a purple box shaped like a book. Dad joked that it was my Ted Bundy watch >.> .

Mokesart got me 2 presents. No, there was no engagement/promise ring. The first one is this pretty journal made of recycled papers and the second one arrived a bit late, two button badges that proclaimed my love of reading.

And that was my birthday.

Now, what to get for Mozart.




4 comments:

Mark said...

Well you can make the first move and give him a promise ring. But it does sound like a good day :) My birthday was only a few months ago and I don't really remember it. Not a great deal happened though, I know that much. Which would be why I don't remember it. I guess your parents do know you if they got you a watch like that :) I also laughed when my school banned FCUK shirts because of the name. I wonder if the FCUK guys realise this about their name, or just don't care.

Hanis. said...

Hahaha. I was thinking of something else. A box of stuffs which will kill my purse with the delivery fee. And, I think you're the official president of the Hanis and Mozart fan club.

I think the FCUK people sees it as a marketing strategy, get more attention.

Lioness Without A Pride said...

THOSE ARE THE PERFECT PRESENTS EVER!!!!!!!!!!! I'MSOJEALOUSOHMYGOD.

Glad you had a great day
<3

chimidama said...

hey hanis!

happy belated birthday..

and agreed with you. even i couldn't help to pronounce in my head FCUK as the F word. :(

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...