Saturday, January 5, 2013

4th and 5th January Playlist.

Perhaps as you read this I'm sitting in that cold hall for my very first exam today. Managerial Economics. Send your good wishes and thoughts my way. 




Say something funny, say something sweet but don't say you loved me.

To think of all the nights I cried myself to sleep.

You have my number and you can take my name, but you'll never have my heart.

Why are you so shy when you walk by?

You must not know about me.

I love you like a love song baby, and I keep repeating.

And I'll find a way to let you know that you'll be mine someday.

You love me but you don't know who I am.

Now all I got to say is why.

Its like, you're the swing set and I'm the kid that falls.

Oh kiss me with your eyelashes tonight.

I know I tend to get insecure, doesn't matter anymore.

There may not, Be another way to your heart.

I like you the way you are, When we're driving in your on car, And when you're talking to me one on one.

I'm like a ringleader, I call the shots.

Tonight I'm gonna dance for all that we've been through, but I don't wanna dance if I'm not dancing with you.

I need a bridge to cross thie dangerous ground.

You and I are a story that never get told, You are a daydream, I'll never get to hold.

What would my daddy say, if he saw me hurt this way?

Honesty is honestly the hardest thing for me right now.

And I know you think that its just a fantasy.

Tell me that we belong together, Dress it up with trappings of love.

But he is so pretty to me.

I remember all those crazy things you said.

Cause we're living in a world of fools.

Now you have hear everything I have to say, where do we go from here?

Got our friends, got the night, we'll be alright.

I want to lay like this forever, Until the sky falls down over me.

When darkness turns to light, it ends tonight.

And this type of love isn't rational, Its physical.

I'm not going through the motions, waiting and hoping for you to call me.

This Friday night, do it all again.

Where did I go wrong, I lost a friend.

Honest, baby, I'll do anything you want to.

Oooh boy you're looking like you like what you see.

Lightning don't strike the same place twice.

Oh what a shame that you came here with someone.

Our song is the way you laugh.

Kiss me through the phone, see you when I get home.

Let me see you through, Cause I've seen the dark side too.

So let's set the world on fire, We can burn brighter than the sun.

Save me from being confused, Show me what I'm looking for.

I've been keeping busy all the time, Trying to keep you off my mind.










4 comments:

Mark said...

Once again, I'm not too thrilled about what it seems like your current mood is. But, good luck with the exams.

Ghadeer said...

I'm sending good thoughts :)

Laila N Mysis said...

Best wishes; I'm sure your own genius will see you through ^^

Lakshmi Mitra said...

Good luck. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...