Sunday, January 27, 2013

Eager to Fly.


My flight is tomorrow afternoon, the bags are packed and Mama is telling me to get my hand luggage ready. I wonder if I can sneak a novel into it, just for the airplane ride. I've written some posts that are scheduled for release during my away time.

Now, don't miss me too much. Do read my old posts. If any of you are interested in reading that manuscript of short stories so you can review it, do email Mokesart at mozart(at)olbrychtpalmer(dot)net and email him the reviews.

Hmm. Wish me to have a safe journey going there and coming back. I'll try to take plenty of pictures. I'll eat the yummy ice creams and kebabs. Of course, I'll do my best.



4 comments:

Mark said...

I do wish you a safe and happy journey. I'm sure you'll be able to fit a novel in to your hand luggage too.

Juli said...

Good luck, have a wonderful and safe trip. And do hit all the good ice cream for me... don't waste your time on the mediocre stuff. :)

Laila N Mysis said...

The ice cream was yum, but I don't remember the rest of our meals being paticularly epic. But I hope you find yummy food anyhow, and have a wonderful, spirtually enlightening, inner peace finding, epicus adventure ^_^

Talitha said...

I hope you have a thoroughly enjoyable and fun-filled trip and that you get back lots of stories to tell us.And that you are able to take the novel too,of course!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...