Friday, January 4, 2013

3rd January's Playlist.


I shiver when I hear your name, I think about you but its not the same.

Take back that sad word goodbye.

Look for the girl with the broken smile, ask her if she wanna stay awhile.

Watch me strike a match on all my wasted time.

Now rumour has it she ain't got your loving any more.

Last week when I was sad, you said that you knew, my eyes change from kinda green to kinda blue.

I only pray that you'll never leave me behind, Because good music is so hard to find.

And I don't belong to anyone that call me homewrecker.

You have a way of coming easily to me, And when you take, you take the very best of me.

Tell them all I know now, Shout it from the rooftops.

Leave me with some kind of proof its not a dream.

Everytime I close my eyes, I see my name in shiny lights.

Do you know how to touch a girl?

Don't judge me tomorrow by the way I'm acting today.

Shot me out of the sky, you're my kryptonite.

Well you whisper in me and I shivered inside.

If love was red then she was colour blind.

You left me so speechless.

A simple love with a complex touch.

You're trying to be cool but you look like a fool to me.

Do you have to, Do you have to, Do you have to let it linger?

I used to be love drunk but now I'm hungover.






1 comment:

Mark said...

You seem to have some good taste in music. Though I'm not sure what this says about your mood. Or, well, I am, but I don't know how to feel about that.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...