Thursday, February 9, 2012

Be Careful What You Wish For.

I've seen this survey going around and wondered if anyone would tag me, but they didn't. So I made a wish and Boom, I've been tagged by two different people. I know. It took the life out of me to answer it all.


1. The Rules:
1.Post these rules;
2.Post 11 random things about yourself;
3.Answer the questions that tagger set for you in their post;
4.Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer; and
5.Go to their blog and tell them they've been tagged.

Mokesart

1.What was the worst thing you got caught doing at school?

In 5th grade, my homeroom teacher was the worst ever. She was a dragon. One
day, she got into a fit over people who didn't send in their homework. There were
about 6 of us. I was the last person to give my explanation. There I was, barely
eleven, watching as the 5 people in front of me tell her what is perhaps, the most
stupid reason I've ever heard.

"I lost my book."

Okay, one person tell her that? I accept it. But 5? I just thought to myself, I'll be
honest. So I told her that I forgot to do it.

2.Did you get punished for it?

Did I? I got a fucking bitch slap right across my face for being a good-for-nothing
student with no intention of studying. She then threw my book out of the classroom
and practically screamed at me to get my ass out of her class.

Can you imagine my reaction? The stupid woman accepted 5 students' lame "I lost
my book" but slapped me for my honest "I didn't do it."

From that moment, I cursed her. Few months later, her husband got transferred to
some war ridden country and we all danced in joy when she followed.

3.What occupation are you employed in/what career are you thinking about
taking up?


Hmm. I have no idea. God, I know, bad answer. But right now, I can't think of
anything I want to be. Well, let's just put aside what I'm studying.

4.Is there a point to space exploration?

Yes yes yes. I used to have this deep interest in astronomy. But then somehow, I got
into other things and here I'am, doing maths. One thing I'll say is that, if they even come up with affordable-ish space travel, I'll sign up.

5.What is your religious belief, or lack of, and why have you chosen it?

I'm Muslim. *blinks* I don't know how to answer. I know if I simply say "I was born into a family of Muslim." some would think that I have no rights blah blah. But its not like that for me. I honestly believe in my religion, let's leave it at that.

6.What number child are you, and how has the experience been for you?

I'm the first of two. There's an exaxt 7.5 year gap between me and my brother. I
think the age gap made me not act like most first borns aka a sense of
responsbility. But then, in caring for someone that young perhaps gave me more of
a sense of taking care. I have friends who think I'm an idiot for making chocolate
drinks/prepare food for my brother who's well in his teenage years.

Yes, there's a difference. But my taking care of people only applies to my brother xD

Growing up, my parents were strict and had tons of expectations. I now watch how
different they are with my brother. I often sigh and roll my eyes before telling my
parents how wrong they're doing it.

My years of an only child also made me self sufficient. In uni, I don't mind buying
food, eating, going to class by myself. I don't feel stared at. But, I'm still the shy young girl when it comes to making friends.

7.Do you have, or have you had, a nickname? If so, what, and why?

Erm. Not really. Hanis is short enough.

8.Do you have a phobia, and what is it?

Haha. I was just talking about this the other day. I don't have that severe of
phobias but enough to well, perhaps make me cry. I'm really really creeped out by
animals that has scales or sticky skin. You know, basically reptiles, fish and
amphibians. Once, a gecko landed on my bare arm, I screamed so loud before
crying as if I just had a finger chopped off.

What else?

Oh oh. I have a circle of personal space. Which makes riding a public transportation hell.

Day or night kind of person?

Hmmm. I don't stay up that late. I don't embrace the sun. I guess it depends on my
day and what I want to be done. You know? I guess, its a mix of both.

10.Do you speak more than one language?

Yes. Bahasa Melayu, English and right now, I'm learning arabic.

11.Are you artistic at all? (Music, film, drawing, photos, etc).

Does writing count?

PurpleMist

1. Have you ever shoplifted? If yes, then what did you steal?

We have coins all over the house, do I take even a dime? No. Mom gives me money to
buy things, I get change less than one ringgit. Do I keep it? No. So, I've never
shoplifted. I have this certain honesty when it comes to people's stuffs and things that don't belong to me.

2. How long can you hold your breath for?

Not for long. My lungs aren't that great which makes swimming a bit tiring for me at
times, yet I still enjoy it.

3. Are you a grammar nazi?

Only when I don't like that person. Or when I see "Your" and "You're" being mixed up. I don't have perfect grammar myself so I'm not really uptight about it.

4. What is the worst thing you have ever done to a friend?

I'm not going to answer this one. Hahahahaha. I wonder who can answer this with a straight face.

5. Do you think your life will change dramatically in 2012?

Maybe. I hope so. In a good way. I'm hoping for a good academic performace and an improving self esteem.

6. What are you supposed to be doing right now?

Fall in love. Lose weight. Study. Write. Eat vanilla icecream with the hard chocolate
shell. I don't know. There's so many things to do. I just don't feel like it or there's no opportunity to. But the first one is bound to happen no matter what I do, right?

7. Do you take home the shampoos/soaps from hotels?

Thanks to Mama, I tend to bring mini versions of my own shampoos/soaps from home
whenever we're staying over at hotels. The only thing I get excited for in hotels is thefree toothbrush. So, no. I don't.

8. What is your biggest pet peeve?

I don't know. I'm trying to think of it. Perhaps people who don't know how to say
thank you. Or people who bumps into me and not say sorry.

9. Last movie you watched?

Journey 2 the Lost Island. Not counting the ones I watch on tv. If that, its Definitely, Maybe. I liked that one. Ryan Reynolds is so dreamy. I've been nursing a crush on him ever since his days on Two Guys and a Girl.

10. Do you think musicals are cheesy?

I like the old ones. Sound of Music, The King and I, Mary Poppins, Annie. But
definitely not High School Musical. That seems cheesy.

11. Favourite tv show or movie?

Friends. Top Chef. Bing Bang Theory. Private Chefs of Beverly Hills. Gene Simmons'
Family Jewels. Oh, you only want one? Well, I can't choose. Give me a day with these
shows showing on tv, I'll be having breakfast, lunch and dinner in front of the tv.


I think everyone I know has been tagged. So, I wish I could continue this, but I'll stop it here. Don't kill me.

3 comments:

Mark said...

We can call you Hannie if you want a nickname.

chimidama said...

I love how you express yourself. Nice to know little bits things about you..

PurpleMist. said...

Haha, we have the same phobia.
I actually have a friend who has 'butterfly phobia', she once went to the butterfly farm and started crying O_O

Thank you for answering my questions, loved reading all your answers :D

I have the movie Definitely, Maybe- since you say it's good, i'll watch it soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...