Thursday, May 12, 2011

I Write This With Aching Feet. Seriously.


Remember my list of things to do after finals are over?


Well, one of them is "Look for a job" so I can get money to buy stuffs and guess what?

I just finished my 3rd shift at a pharmacy as a Sales Assistant.

How is it like? Well, I'm on bloody break from uni and I have to learn all about vitamins, supplements and the whatnot. The only thing I can't do is prescribe medicine.
Can you imagine the torture?


Yes, it has nothing to do with my degree of evil Actuarial Science but hey, in the long run, I'll be more knowledgeable about vitamins and supplements, hence affecting my own way of life.

I'm also deathly afraid of customers asking me things when I don't remember the placements

Another effect is that my list of things to buy has expanded, thanks to spending time inside the pharmacy. Such as:

1) A leave-on hair cream for hair breakage.
2)A lotion that smells like butter.
3)Glitter eyeliner.
4)The whole set of bodycare that smells like butter or milk.
5)Shampoos.


I admit, I spend most of my money either at bookstores or pharmacies. Let's hope there won't be employee's discount or I can just think half of my paycheck will be returned to the bosses, thanks to my buying tons of stuff there.

So, here's to 4 months(hopefully) of me learning and making moolah. Let's hope I won't spend it all in a hurry.

Peace Out.

Yes, this explains why I haven't blogged much/lenghty-wise lately.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...