Friday, May 20, 2011

I'm a Bookworm. Universal Fact.

I'm on a roll of ebooks. Reading one after another. Right now, I'm reading Jodi Picoult's Sing Me Home and like all of her books I've read before, it makes me feel things. It makes me think. Seriously, Jodi Picoult's books are ... amazing. For me.

In case you're wondering, they're legal fiction, or perhaps like John Grisham but not so dry. I've read her books about a rape case, murder pact but where only one died, euthanasia, mass killing at a school and kidnapping. In all of her books, she's telling the story from the defender's part. Showing you how things could be.

The current one touch about same-sex couples and about them having children. You know what I feel about homosexuality. Its a matter of indifference for me. They're happy that way. End of story.

If you're interested to read the novel, do download it from here, yes its free and I quote from Marian Keyes' Other Side of the Story:

"What I like better than a book is a free book,"

If you're not interested, that wonderful blog also contains many other free ebooks to download. Its like a gold mine to me, and other bookworms. Just take a look at the list of authors at the side and I'm sure you'll be drooling. Or screaming in pleasure.

If only a guy will come up to me and tell me:

"I'll love you at any weight, consider you gorgeous at any age and buy any books your heart desire"

My life would be perfect.

1 comment:

Furree Katt said...

"What I like better than a book is a free book,"

BEST QUOTE EVER?!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...