Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Merry Wishes.

Today I read on Facebook where as Muslims, you're not supposed to wish someone Merry Christmas because somehow it brings the meaning "Peace upon Jesus' God" or something like that. I think I've whined enough about this kind of thing.

If you don't believe in what you're saying, it means nothing. I take that from how one want to convert into Islam. If you want to, you'll have to say the shahadah and really mean it. You can say it a billion times but if you don't mean it, you're still not a Muslim.

Its a bit like saying "I love you."

Yes, nod in front of your screen while you think of the drama that comes from saying those three words.

Words are nothing if there's no meaning behind it.

So that is why I'm wishing you guys a Merry Christmas.

In case you were thinking of showing me some love, do remember that I appreciate books, long necklaces and anklets with bells on them.

Mokesart composed a song based on a poem of mine for my gift, I'm in love with it. Now, I just need to find something for him...


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...