Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Observation Two.


December 5th 5.08 pm - Faculty.

The bad thing about belonging to a faculty that sits on top of a hill is the number of stairs. No matter which way you take, if you're walking, you're getting your daily cardio.

The good thing is the wind we get when we step out of class. There were times I felt like Marilyn Monroe, walking down this one big staircase with the wind teasing my hair and the skirt of my baju kurung.

In the parking lot, there's this mini bazaar going on. I resisted temptation and came away with only 3 slices of chocolate moist cake. Yes, that's me being frugal.

I see a lecturer of mine walking by with one of her sons, a male version of her. From where I'am, I can see the treetops swaying in the wind.

Mama once told me a tip. She told me to look at natural green things, starting from the nearest to the furthest. It will improve your sight, she said. I say its a good stress reliever.

This girl just walked behind me, a corner of her bag hitting me, followed by a half sincere apology. I'm looking at my phone (5.20 pm) waiting for when Dad is going to come and pick me up.

Oh yes, I need to get a bottle of mineral water, mine is nearly empty.

Right now, I'm wondering where to take a picture. The staircase, the treetops of the rolling hills(hah) from the bus stop.

(5.40 pm) Dad just called me, he just left the office. Looks like I'll be here for some time now.

"Dreaming of candy and chocolate, all the bad girls not allowed."

I got my bottle of mineral water, sitting at the faculty's foyer. This multi level place with clusters of round tables here and there.

"Hold me in your arms" is followed by "You think I'm pretty, without any make up on."

I got less than 3 ringgit in my purse and I'm tempted to spend all of them on snacks.

Oh yes, a Malay word for you guys.

Jajan = snacks. Well, it's a slang word. How to pronounce it? Do you know JajaBing of Star Wars? Yes, just add "n" and minus the Bing part (Chandler Bing).

"My heart stopes when you look at me." Ooh, that just gave me an idea for a post( I might write it).

I think I'll do some studying, got a test in 2 days. (5.49pm)

"Can you fix my h-e-a-r-t? Cause its d-a-m-a-g-e-d."


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...