1. Find an article for my Economics essay. It has to be suitable so I can write about intro to Economics, Demand, Supply and Market Equilibrium based on it. I'll just google "Changes in price of-" and hope for the best.
2. Pack up some stuffs because I'll be sending them over to the hostel today. Mostly clothes that will be thrown/balled up into the bag and a box of 500ml bottles of mineral water. *imagines the weight*
3. Find a list of something for my Ethnic Relations. I just have to remember if I'm supposed to look for pros or cons.
4. Type up the Economics essay. Find article first.
5.Fold the clothes that's overflowing from the basket beside me.
6. Clean up my room.
What I'm actually doing:
1. Reading people's blogs.
3. Listening to how some guy will die for me, again and again and again.
4. Talking to Mozart.
5. Blogging about how I'm procrastinating.
I bet Mozart will tell me to get off Facebook/Youtube/Blogger so I'll google for the articles properly.
Or just tell me to be even lazier. I never know with that guy.
And of course, have you noticed the new page up there? The one "For My Stalkers". Yes, click on that even if you're not a stalker.
And, of course, love the picture of the mysterious looking Panda up there.
If not, love this wonderful song for me. I'm hopelessly addicted to it.