Wednesday, September 8, 2010







I was on the 7 o' clock train this morning with my ears plugged with my brand new earphones and the volume on the maximum . Yes, I know its bad for my ears. But then right after listening and bobbing my head to the likes of Usher, Hey Monday, Kesha, Katy Perry and others, this song came on and it made me literally pull out my little notebook from my bag and started writing in it.

And yes, I was in poetry mode and managed to get a small page worth of lines mentioning starts, deities and the wind flirting.

This song is just so beautiful. I remember listening to this months before I met No.1 and lying in the middle of my hostel room's floor, well on the carpet I brought from home with my headphones on and this song on repeat.

Mamon would say this is a very annoying habit of mine.

So I started singing to this song on the morning train before stashing my notebook in the bag again when I got to the station

You think you're loving but you don't know me.

2 comments:

Fiona said...

Her voice is beautiful! Wow. I'm speechless.

Hanis. said...

I know. Its so beautiful. <33
Try listening to Pixie Lott's Cry Me Out.
Its another song I love having on repeat.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...