Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Itchy Itchy Fingers

*slips in earphones, taps taps on my phone, choosing one song to be played again and again*

There's just too much that time cannot erase

My fingers are itching. They're always hovering over the keyboard, waiting for my mind to give a command. Or for my mind to come up with a plot. Idea. Inspiration. Anything.

And duh, I'm posting nearly every weekday. But I need a story to write. My creative juice is all dried up ever since the bigkabaamiwishicancastrateyou event. I've tried. I managed few paragraphs and either I get a mental block.

*imagines a wall*

Or I just go meh and think its not worth it. No potential. Bah. I got a folder on my lappie full of stories that fall under those two.

*sighs and turns on the volume*

You cry and I wipe away all of your tears,
You scream and I fight all of your fears,
I held your hand through all of these years.



Inspiration time baby. *listens to song over and over*

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...