Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Oh Yes, Today's the Day I've Been Waiting For

Its the 21st September 2010.

No, its not the day Hugh Jackman's gonna propose to me.

Or the day Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore approaches me ;)

Or the day I get marry.

Or the day a certain guy realises that we're meant to be as it is said in the stars.

Fine. I'll stop rambling.

Its the 3 months mark.

So now I'll just head out and fall head over heels for a guy and rush into another doomed relationship.

Okay, I won't do that.

I'll just wait for Christian Bale to come by.

But the important question is how do I feel?

*pokes and probes my feelings*

Its still the same with less intensity in the sadness section. So is the anger section. Acceptance is more prominent. Maturity has boosted up about 4 points. Not that it influences my "I hope you'll end up lonely and old" thoughts.

But still, I'm not gonna chuck out my castration manuals.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...