Friday, September 17, 2010

Two Nights in a Row? Boy, I'll Die in Pleasure

Yes, the title seems to be very .... scandalous but I assure you, I merely have a fancy of titles that will make my followers (All lovely 7 people that I now love more than my first born child, who will come one day in the future) go ooooooh my goshhh, that seems sooo scandalous, which translates to must read.

For the past two nights, I've been having dreams, innocent sweet dreams of a certain ... infatuation from the past. Four years to be exact. Let's not count the months, okay? I will not reveal the level of my obsession with said infatuation.

But these dreams, are long and nice. Its the dream that happens after you woke me in the middle of the night at around 3 in the morning for a quick visit to the bathroom before running back under the nice green blanket.


And god.


*sighs happily*


Can I say that I woke up smiling? And BAM, infatuation lives on. Do listen to Christina Aguilera's song Infatuation. I simply adore it.


So here I' am, blogging at 9 in the morning after a while of being MIA which I'll explain in my next post. It will be a longgggggg one.

And oh yes, Dream Number Two? It was of me reading a comment he left on this blog.

*gives a girlish squeal*

*smacks myself*

Okay, I'm sane.

Peace out.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...