Tuesday, March 29, 2011

First Random Letter.

Dear Random Person No 1,


I'm not even sure if you read my blog. Right now, I'm in a state of being paranoid. I'm wondering if I did something wrong. If you're mad at me. If you think I did something ghastly. I must admit that I've been busy for the past few weeks. Assignments/tests/quizzes took my nights which I hope tells you that I'm not abandoning our friendship.

Perhaps after knowing each other for about 8 semesters had accustomed me to the way you word out your messages. Perhaps I'm just reading in too deep but lately, when you do reply, it lacks the usual warmth. Once, I let it slip. Twice, I start to wonder. Thrice, I putmy phone down and feel sad.

Is this the end of a friendship I really value? Please give me a slap and tell me you've been stressed/busy and I'm just paranoid. But I don't think I'am.


To quote you:

"Love you dear, take care,"

Love,
Hanis.

1 comment:

Mozart said...

Aw…*hugs* I know that feeling. But it could just be busy-ness. That's happened to me before…drifting apart but each person thinks it's the other person. *hugs again* hope it works out.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...