Sunday, March 27, 2011

My Vain Moment. Let Me Have It.

I had to get glasses when I was 14 and from then it was 4 years of ugliness. I didn't look like a sexy nerd. Regardless of how my glasses looked like. I was still awkward looking. So imagine my delight in getting contact lenses around my 19th birthday.

I loved it so much that most of my current classmates don't know that I'm half-blind visually challenged due to never wearing glasses to class.

When do I wear them?

At night or when I'm home, stuck there with no probability of going anywhere.

So do you see how vain I'am in this area? How I refuse to wear my cool looking Mashimaro glasses to class? They are cool. Black with white design at the sides.

Yesterday, for the first time in my life, I got a stye on my right eye. *hears screams of horror*

Its swelling and I'm frantically considering skipping classes till I'm alll good.

The doctor says its not infectious and I'll be good in 3-4 days, the quickest. *hears more screams* And it just has to be my luck that this week's classes are all important. I got group discussions. Replacement classes for about 6 hours. A Listening Test. And other blooody idiotic things.

I'm also considering buying an eye patch. And say that I'm chanelling my inner Mrs. Jack Sparrow.

*sighs*

Don't worry, I'll go to class once I convince myself no one will notice.

I've been living with having zits. What is a stye, right? *tries to convice myself*

Peace Out.

1 comment:

Curl Jung said...

My doctor asked me to wear glasses two years ago,but I didn't and I have lived two years without them,thats a feat mind you,pretending you can see things that you can't,i.e the board..:)
I got my contact lenses 2 weeks ago,and I'll be 17 next month.
You are 19? Y didn't you get lenses earlier??

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...