Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Books: I'll Always Want New Ones.

I was moaning to a friend few days ago on how I have nothing to read. How I've reread my books so many times I can't reread it again anytime soon. I needed new books. That was the solution. My favourite solution ever.

But then, the next day while cleaning out a box on top of my wardrobe, I came upon not one, not two and not even three but FOUR books. I got a book orgasm right there with dust surrounding me. It wasn't even awkward with Mama and the cleaner there.

What books were they? I found :

Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult

Veils of Silk by Mary Jo Putney

Tell Me Your Dreams and The Sands of Time by Sidney Sheldon.


Right now I'm rereading the first book which just gave me an urge to buy another Jodi Picoult book. Which brings me back to my perfect solution. New books.

Looks like finding those books didn't stop my desire for new ones.

Oh well. Its not a problem with me. *grins*

Peace out.

1 comment:

Daniel said...

...wait, you have a cleaner?

I want a cleaner...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...