Friday, August 6, 2010

7 Minutes

And I'm outta here with my eyes set on the cafe. I still haven't decide what to eat. Just rice. And something else. I'll figure it out downstairs.

I'm already on page 250 and I'm loving it. And yeap, there's 2 books after this one. Its a trilogy that were published post-humously. And yes, I'm reading it now because I have a feeling it would get loads of attention once the Hollywood version of the movies comes out. Yes, there's already the original version, Sweedish. (I think that sounds wrong.) And the books are popular but not in the "OMG You have to read this, Everyone else is" kind.

Its a bit ick. That kind of book promotion. Harry Potter, Twilight, Gossip Girls, Memoirs of a Geisha and so many more. I haven't read the last two because well, I like the tv version of GG and from what I heard from some fanatical "friends" its different. They totally changed some plots and characters involvement. And yada yada.

Memoirs of a Geisha? Well, now everyone who wants to be seen reading, reads that. You see, Wait, lunch time. I'll continue in another post after this, ok? My rant on people and books.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...