Saturday, August 28, 2010

Make My Wish Come True

There's this one Christmas song that I've been loving ever since that lil girl in Love Actually , the movie with the gorgeous Hugh Grant. Yes, I have a weakness for English men/actors. That's why I just go all gooey watching an English movie. The last one was Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging which resulted in me transforming to a giggling, fawning normal teenager who sometimes go "OMG.He's soooo cuteeeeee." and of course "Why can't I have a boyfriend like thattt?". Yes, my roommate at that time decided to stuff her ears with her earphones before turning the volume to loud. Not my fault that the accent is so so so sexy *sighs*

Moving off topic there for a bit. But the song I'm talking about is Mariah Carey's All I Want For Christmas.

Ignore that its AUGUST.

Ignore that I don't celebrate Christmas.

Ignore that its a love song which doesn't fit in with my current goal of being cynical on love.

*roll eyes*

This is the one all time fave song that makes me shake my bootay and sing-a-long as loud as I can.

Well, not like that. The line above sounds kinda wrong in some way.

Oh whatever.

I won't ask for much this Christmas,

I won't even wish for snow,

Make my wish come true,

Baby all I want for Christmas,

Is you.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...