Thursday, August 5, 2010

So Kiss Me

And smile for me. Tell me that you'll wait for me. Hold me like you'll never let me go.


This song can make me cry with the pain of leaving a loved one behind as I go on another one of life's journey.

But whatever.

Its Thursday and I'm planning what to get for lunch. I'm in the mood for one of those overcharged ice blended coffee drinks with whipped cream and some other additional stuffs. But when I look at the prices, I weep inside. Been trying to look up an online version of the menu with prices included for Secret Recipe and San Francisco Coffee because both are in the lobby downstairs.

But now I'm having hunger pangs. Like, big ones that make me plan on what to eat. Stuffs like rice and so on. *looks at clock* Nearly 2 hours to lunchtime :(

Hungrry. I think I'll do the overpriced drink next week. Food today. And maybe beg Dad for 2 books instead of one.

Good luck to me.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...