Monday, August 23, 2010

Pen To Paper

I think I need to go back to basics. Go back to one habit I had back in 2006, in my last year of highschool.

No, I don't mean stalk guys that I'm crushing on.

No, I don't mean eat all I want and get all bloated again

No, I don't mean be a deppressive teen again.

Its all about keeping a journal, the old school way. Like, actually taking a pen and putting it to paper, forming words in my hard-to-read handwriting. I read somewhere that keeping a journal in that way can develop someone's writing skills. Like, duh.

And perhaps, I'll go back on another habit which have been haunting me ever since.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think your blog is a great start. I do keep journals. For different shit. One for dreams, one for my husband. The one for my husband, I write shit that he does that pisses me off. Like, if he pisses me off, I write down the time and date, what he did that pissed me off, and how I handled it. Usually I break shit, or I tell him to fuck off. I also keep journals of phone conversations. I log what numbers I call, who I called, the time and date, names.. locations... pin numbers, account numbers, you name it, I write it. I keep a journal for my dreams.. Did I say that already? I have horrible memory. Which is why I also keep a journal of shit that happens that day. Shit that people do to me, people at work.. or my sister. I also write about feelings I have.. I like to think that I can predict the future, so I write down all the dumb shit I feel :D Good luck with your journal =)

Hanis. said...

Hahaha :) I bet the journal on your husband would be an interesting read. I write letters to people that pisses me off and when I feel like I'm not all mad at them, I'll just tear the letter into pieces before throwing it away. My ex has about 20 letters for him, any idea why I'm thankful he's in the past now? xD I write about my dreams sometimes, the ones that make me think "I bet that's a sign from my future self". Here's to me waiting for that perfect guy I dreamt of. Aww thanks. I just need to find a pretty journal(its vital!) first =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...