Monday, August 16, 2010

When I Grow Up

I wanna be Katy Perry. God, she's prettier every day and her Teenage Dream video with that hot hot hot guy *drools*. The lyrics are great and I know that when I'm in relationship (whenever that is) I'll be singing this song again and again and again. Thus annoying my brother.

Fun fun.

Last night, in a rare mood, I listened to Nickelback's Far Away and wow, I cried listening to it. For a whole different reason from the one that made me stopped listening to this song about a year ago. I cried hard back then. I cried harder last night. The words are just so ... beautiful. Hella beautiful that its hard for me to choose a fave part of mine.

I keep dreaming
That you'll be with me
And you'll never go
Stop breathing
If I don't see you anymore.

There I was, sitting on my bed, listening to those words while furiously blinking my tears away and cursing under my breath. And somehow I gave up and started crying. It was one of those soundless crying session with my head leaning against the wall behind me, eyes closed, tears falling hard and my hand pressed against my heart, trying to keep the pain away.

And where did that left me?

Hurting, aching, yearning.

Making me wish that I won't be true to a quote

As soon as forever is through, I'll be over you- Toto

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...