Saturday, October 2, 2010

My Lullaby.

Since I more often than not go to bed with my earphones on, I tend to play one or two songs over and over and over. And then I'll fall asleep and when I wake up few hours later, the song will still be playing and I'll close my music player before going back to slumberland.

Currently I got two lullabies. And I just love both of them that the words are in my head already.

*hums*

Someone said you had your tattoo removed
I saw you downtown singing the blues
Time to face the music
I'm no longer your muse

This is the recent one and oooh, concerning Miss Katy Perry, one must notice her latest scandal aka the Sesame Street clip and it being banned. My thought on it? Well, she could have had that mesh part of her dress be another colour but I think its more of the production fault instead of hers. They approved it and all. And its not that sexy compare to some of the things.

And my second lullaby.

You left me speechless

Yes, this one just leaves me speechless.

Peace out. Bedtime for me.

1 comment:

Fiona said...

About the Katy Perry thing: I think there's waayy too much attention on it. I mean, her dress WAS rather revealing for a children's show, but seriously? Was all this hype really necessary? x]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...