Friday, October 29, 2010

Then End.

The minute I'm starting this post, is 61 minutes away from the end. The end of it all. 16 long weeks. 80 days. 4 months. Give or take a few days, true? I know that in 60 minutes from now, I'll walk out from this office for the last time.(I hope)

I'll have two bags with me. One will be my normal bag, the other will be full of papers and the junk I acquired for the past 16 weeks. Two magazines. A bottle of lotion. Thank god I already exhausted my tissue supply.

59 mins. Am I getting emotional? No. It will be odd though that next Monday I don't have to wake at 5.30 and be out of the house in an hour. I told the lil bro that what I'll do is oversleeping. Hell, I'll sleep until Mama screams to me to wake up.

Chores will be waiting for me. Gah. Naps too.

55 more mins. Excuse me while I distract myself with Wiki articles.

Peace Out.

3 comments:

Jodie-Ann Muckler said...

Oh, are you quitting your job?? O__O

Hanis. said...

Hahahaa. Noo.

It was just an internship. A 4 month internship which finalllly ended. :D I got classes again in January.

Jodie-Ann Muckler said...

Ooh makes sense. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...