Friday, November 12, 2010

I Don't Care That You Listen to a Dead Singer's Songs.

I love music. I love listening to it. But one thing I don't like about it is how some people can be such music snobs. I've never got into Beetles and all those legends. I just listen to what I want. I do know some ABBA songs and one Bee Gees song though.

I don't care what you listen to. But when a person goes all snotty and look down at me just cause I like listening to Katy Perry, please get away before I bitch slap you. Just because you listen to any band with dead members, doesn't mean you're better. Or because you listen to a singer who commited suicide, that doesn't make you cooler than me.

Now you got that in your head, go and wow yourself with one of the bands I love.


And I almost loved you, and I almost wished you loved me too.

Peace out.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...