Friday, November 5, 2010

Like a Train Wreck

You know how that saying would go.

"Its like watching a train wreck. You know its going to end badly/be horrible but you can't just bring yourself to look away,"

Now I'm not so sure if its a train wreck or an accident. Oh whatever, you get what I'm trying to say right?

Well, I feel like something akin to this train wreck had happened to me recently. Emotionally of course.

I don't want to spill it all here because it wasn't a big thing, or even a sure thing. But I had hope for it. And to be the cause of something happening that crushes the frail hope I held and to have ringside tickets to it too? Its like heart breaking. In a lesser degree of intensity.

So that's how I found myself just few minutes ago, the reality of the train wreck setting in finally as I find myself tearing up at the hope gone.

I'm sad, yes. I'm not devastated.

As I said to the person:

"The offer will be on the table until you say yes. I'm patient,"

Well honey, I'm sorry but it seems you pushed the offer off the table before I could take it away.


Its like a mini mini heartbreak.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...